Monday 25 April 2011

Home for the weekend

My son didn't have spring break so he just came home for Easter. It was nice having him here but I have to admit, I automatically turn into MOM mode rather then enjoying my own time off from school.

I have had the film for this class on my mind and although I have had a few ideas, I think the part that has been holding me back is the editing. Everyone else film always looks so good. I am just not a film maker and that's ok with me.

So while my son was home he had to do...."A FILM"... He brought all the equipment home from school. He had 3 sets of lights, cameras, battery packs, mikes etc. My 2 nephews and niece starred in the film that he wrote and is now directing. I can not believe he got in done over 2 days and I am still procrastinating on mine. (I did ask him for help but he politely refused) Film production is his major and this is what he wants to do with his life so he really enjoyed himself and I was quite impressed.

I miss having him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment