Friday 1 April 2011

About: V

Next neighbor in ROOM B is V. The very very first time I met V was when I moved in to the building in Fall semester. I knocked on the door to ask for a vacuum and to try to make friends but they didn't have a vacuum so that conversation ended pretty quickly. I didn't look the prettiest either since I was cleaning all day. One whole semester passes by and then we finally 'meet' again. This time, they invited us to one of their parties. Out of all my neighbors, I feel like I am closest to V only because we have a lot of heart to hearts and we talk freely (for the most part) about everything.

How should I describe him? He is like Pandora's box. Shouldn't be opened but once you open him up, he's like a world of surprises. He is easy to talk to and he is smart and studious. He says he doesn't have any friends since he bums around in his room all day everyday, but he knows like everyone on campus. Such the social butterfly he is. He cares even though it seems like he doesnt.

He has a really cute dimple. 'Nuff said. =P I just kid. He is friendly to everyone but no one really knows his true inentions if he has any. He likes to let people assume things about him; what they don't know won't hurt them. I am really happy to have the opportunity to get to him as a good friend, if that is what we are. We got close pretty quickly but that's probably becuase his personailty is just so inviting. Enough about V, moving on to next neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment