Wednesday 18 May 2011

Lady gaga dance moves

today my friend and i decided to learn the dance to lady gaga's 'telephone' ft beyonce. the video is very popular because IT'S FREAKIN LADY GAGA. so we tried for about an hour to learn the dance. it looks alot easier than it is which is what people really say lol any way we eventually figured most of it out!! i was so excited! i got quite a workout and it felt great! usually when i am home i dance all the time with my boyfriend and by myself to the radio. since i dorm at stony i don't really have the space nor the confidence to learn a routine and preform it in my suite. it feels good to dance freely with no annoying ass roommates yelling at me to turn it down!! soon i will be home for the summer and can dance my ass off with the people i love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment