Thursday 19 May 2011

Cougar Story...You Can Still Use It If You Want

This is the script I was working on for American Decameron. This was the Sexy Cougar Story, If you want to finish it up and use it for upcoming shows you can, its cool with me!


It’s Saturday night and yet again I’m at work. I should be out partying, but I gotta work right? I gotta pay tuition somehow, I gotta keep gas in my tank. Ya know?

So I’m taking the signs down, setting up for tomorrow’s sale and a beautiful woman walks up to ask for my help. I mean, pretty face, bangin body but let’s say she’s a lot older than me. She was wearing this tight pink dress, and no matter what; old or young a woman in pink is so sexy to me. She wants to know where the microSD cards for cell phones are because she needs to put some pictures from her phone onto her computer, so I direct her to that aisle in the store. I ask her how many gigs she wanted but she had no clue what a “gig” was so I figured I had the chance to look less like a geek in my uniform and cheesy nametag and explain what a gig was.

So after that quick conversation about memory, she takes the card she needed, paid, then left the store. At this point I kicking myself for not getting her number or something, but on the other hand I’m like “nah, she’s old enough to be my mom” so I was torn.

I continue to work with this woman lingering on my mind, but about 15 minutes later the sexy cougar comes back into the store! I obviously remember her so as soon as I catch her eye, I ask her if there was something wrong with the card I sold her. She tells me that she has no clue how to save the pictures from her phone to the memory card, and her kids won’t help her. Now, when she said “kids” the thought ran across my mind that I might know them, but it was only a split second thought.

So seeing that she needed help, I more than offer to help her out. She starts to tell me the reason why she needs to put these pictures on her computer; She’s recently divorced and looking for love, so she’s setting up an account on eHarmony and she has to put up a profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment