Thursday 19 May 2011

It's Over!

This is my 50th and final blog! This is also the last day of my junior year of college. Time moves so fast that in the blink of any eye I will be graduating. Just on a slight thought, this had to be my best year of college. No not because of my GPA, because it dropped, but because of the lessons I've learned and the moves I've made.

I learned this year to mange my class load more wisely and that my false sense of "Not taking classes during vacation" was completely wrong! I know not to take too many classes at once, especially at Stony Brook. I was also lucky enough to take a winter class at Stony Brook's Manhattan Campus, and secure 2 internship positions through the job fair.

I'm wishing for a better year for senior year, but at this point I can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment