Saturday 21 May 2011

To... you

i had a dream about toy last night i found you in the theater with a camera (as usual). you were beautiful but you got a little taller with more muscles. you smiled at me just the same as chem back in junior year. i loved that about you. you always smiled at me. we shot the breeze for a while then we began to talk about why we didn't work out. i then realized that my mind was trying to tell me something..... i broke your heart and didn't realize it because i thought you didn't want me. in reality we were as in love and any other highschoolers at the time but i wsn't your girlfriend. i remember the day so clearly "can we talk after school" is what my plain black and white text read you answered with the usual "sure" we met after school on the gren grass and i spoke the last words of mine you would ever hear in that year of 2009. "what are we? friends? more than friends? are you my boyfriend and i your girlfriend? tell me now" you stared into my eyes on the verge of tears and said "I DON'T KNOW" that wasn't what i wanted to hear from you... the boy who had shared my chem bench all year previously. the boy i would have gladly dated had he said yes. they boy i still dream about even though i belong to another man now. you know how they saw you never forget your first love? though i love my boyfriend dearly i can not shake myself of the love we had all junior year at MHS. this is to you that dear boy from chem junior year. i wish we were still friends and i still got to see that wonderful smile

No comments:

Post a Comment