Thursday 19 May 2011

Friendship is Magic

Recently, I developed an interest in a most peculiar show, where I don't even belong to the target audience (or target gender for that matter). My involvement in its viewing has also come from much scrutiny from friends, and I would take their opinion to heart, but at this point I strongly consider myself a true fan although I still question why on Earth I watch it; it really is addictive and mesmerizing. This show of course is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Yes, I know. Why in the world would you even consider watching it? A show about ponies and friendship and magic? To be honest, I don't even know. The show has actually become very very popular and now has a very very large fan-base across the world. What's strange is that the main demographic of viewers are 18+ males. What's even stranger is that I actually watch it.
My dream job is working for Pixar Animation Studios. I always love to observe any form of animation, as I feel it tells a wonderful story and is a beautiful art form. I suppose this is why I simply can do nothing but constantly watch it.

Don't judge, haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment