Saturday, 14 May 2011

Trip To The Tank



The tank was awesome! Today was the big day and I'm pleased with the way things turned out. With everything from the walk to the Tank to the actual performance, it all turned out excellent. I decided to document the whole day starting with the minute I got out of Penn Station. I love how the New York City sun hits you right as you come up the stairs. Walking down 8th Avenue, I started taking pictures:



It wasn't a far walk from Penn Station at all. I'd say it only took me 15 minutes to walk to the Tank. It was a nice day and actually not too crowded so i enjoyed the exercise. Some of the buildings and architecture were amazing and the amount of new buildings are incredible. I can't believe how much the city is always changing.





No comments:

Post a Comment