
It’s gotten to the point where sometimes, I can’t think without music. I think it first stemmed from the noisy house if I live in. If I wanted to get any work completed in high school, I either had to leave my house or close my door and put on some music. Most of the time, the first option wasn’t available so I ended up staying home and blasting music into my headphones so I can get rid of the distraction. In the beginning, it was a little better than my brother screaming however it was still a small distraction however I kind of learned to zone it out but still listen to the melody in the back of my head.
I think I started listening to rap music. That was the music that I used to get my work done but the problem was that it contained too much vocals. I would go to write an essay and get sidetracked by the words that they were using. Well, over time I changed my music genre to more of a techno and electro one. It works a lot better because I get the background music without the distraction on the vocals. It works wonders for me and I don’t think ill ever go back to the old way.
No comments:
Post a Comment