Monday 31 January 2011

What I Miss the Most


We all have memories that we can't help but miss. For me, I miss taking vacations with my family. I'm not saying we're less of a family now, but we've all grown. My brother is in graduate school in Maryland, working at his PhD. My other brother goes to college in Buffalo, and I'm at Stony Brook. My parents are still home, and while they go to Atlantic City sometimes, we never travel as a family anymore.
We used to go to Florida every year during our winter breaks. We went for my brother Robert's birthday. It was something that made us all happy because of the hot weather, amusement parks and simply to be with each other on the beach. We had so much fun and we grew as a family during each of our trips. Its something I wish we'd do now, but I guess with age comes some sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment