Monday 31 January 2011

My Family


When Professor Baldwin brought up the project about our ancestors up, I honestly know that photos from the past are inaccessible. My great grandfather on my fathers side was on the last ship from Poland to America during the holocaust and my grandparents from my mothers side immigrated from China to America and lived in poverty. But it brought to my attention that sure, these events helped my family line to survive, but the people who really have affected the person I am are my immediate family. My mom, dad and two brothers are the most important to me and I love them.
In the photo, are my two brothers. One of them I'm extremely close to, the other not as much, but even so, I know both of them would take a bullet for me. My brother Robert on the right is my favorite person in this world, and he's protected me on several accounts. Growing up with them has honestly shaped me into who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment