So yet another Transformers is being released and some people are excited and some are just dissapointed. People are saying that the plot is very basic and it's all graphics. As a visual Artist I go to see the visuals as should anyone else. It's a movie, a moving Picture. This movie shows what is impossible of happening in a way that makes it seem possible. Animation and VFX incorporation is a very hard feat. When I watch theses movies I go crazy thinking how they were able to motion track everything. Motion tracking is what helps keeping things in a Virtual space so they stay in the appropriate place when incorporating them into captured film.
Here is a trailer for the new Transformers.
And hereis a video Showing the effects of Boujou a really expensive tracking software that data can be placed in any program... well most programs...
No comments:
Post a Comment