Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Summer plans?

I still have no clue what I am doing over the summer. I am signed up for summer classes but I don’t have enough financial aid to pay for it, and I’m not sure if I can ask my dad for it. If I stay at a friend’s house during the summer, rather than paying for housing, I can cover the cost. But at the same time I’m not sure if I want to stay off campus. Another option is to just go back home. But this is my last option because I really need to take these summer classes to raise my gpa and to be able to graduate by next spring, and I really don’t want to go home for the whole summer. I also have the minor problem that I haven’t started looking for a summer job. If I weren’t a huge procrastinator I probably won’t have these problems, but because I am, I do. I have about one week to figure all of these things out and to top it off it is finals week. Someone please shot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment