*Photo by: Justin(Chan-Han) Tu
Right after the final, I am going to Chicago visiting my friend, Justin, who is now a intern working in "Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture". This is his second job, and is the first job in the United States. So, he told me that I only have to pay half of the air ticket, and he will pay the rest.
We were in the same class in the middle school in Taiwan. We didn't like each other. But since both of us came to USA seeking better education, we helped each other out and became a close friend. Every winter break, he always visit me from where-ever-he-was to North Carolina. This time, his parents ask him that he should invite me to his place and pay for my expenses.
Here's the itinerary
New York (LGA) to Chicago (ORD)
Delta 5949 05/20/11 2:59PM -> 4:34PM
Chicago (ORD) to New York (LGA)
Delta 5946 05/23/11 1:05PM -> 4:15PM
I guess I will be using my ANC headphones I purchased last week this time LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment