Monday, 16 May 2011
Friends
Something that gets me heated is flakiness. I feel like nowadays it's extremely difficult to find actual friends. We all have acquaintances and those who are there on the side lines, but real friends are so rare. For me, I've had quite a few friends, but they turned out to be people I didn't want to associate myself with. If someone you know can lie without twitching, those are people you shouldn't want as friends. I want a true group of friends, but where does one find those? Not so simple to just find people in class, and typically going to parties tends to lead to association with drunk messes. There's so much difficulty today with finding genuine people who actually care enough not to end up lying and stabbing you in the back. I hope one day to have a great group of people I know I can depend on, but until then, I'll stick to being independent and not having to rely on anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment